DOWNLOAD THE NHS APP
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
DROP-IN Clinic on Wednesday mornings.. see Appointments
GP Appointments are Changing
Please click HERE to see an update to GP appointments.
FLU CLINICS 2019
Please click Flu Clinics 2019 GFMC to see the flu clinic schedule for this season.
AUTOMATED TELEPHONE SYSTEM ENDS
Please be aware we no longer provide the automated telephone system from 2nd September 2019
Organ Donation - The Law is Changing
MMR - Has your child been vaccinated?
You may be aware that there has been an outbreak of measles and mumps recently, please ensure your child has had the full MMR course, if you have any concerns, please telephone the surgery and speak to reception. 3rd June 2019